Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas to You

Christmas is just a few days away. I am very excited about it. I am going to put Santa's picture on my website. Come back on Christmas to see it. I asked Santa for a picture last year and he brought me an autographed picture. IT IS REAL!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Chistmas and that you get what you want from Santa. But remember, Christmas is not about the presents, it's not about the gifts, it's about the hearts we touch, and all the love we give. Worlds Greatest Girl, Carlie Rose

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is the World GREATEST!
So says her GODFATHER!
Uncle Maaarty

Pegl822 said...

She is also the world's greatest GREAT NIECE!!
So says her Great Aunt Peggy from New York...and we all know that New Yorkers know who is great and who is not!!!

Love you lots!
A.P. (Aunt Peg)