Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Santa Claus stopped here!

Merry Christmas to Everyone! Here is the picture I promised you. This is a picture of the ACTUAL, REAL, Santa Claus. He brought it to me last year, because I put it on my Christmas list. This year he brought me guitar, and a really cool book it's called "Where The Sidewalk Ends". It has more poems than you could ever know. I got the Littlest Pet Shop, and the "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" board game. I got Tic Tacs and lip gloss in my stocking. I got art stuff, and a coloring book. I got a little stuffed dog, I got a little stuffed owl. I got an owl ornament. And that's all I can remember. Oh yea, one more, there's juggling balls. And don't forget to vote for your favorite reindeer. (This post was dictated by Carlie Rose, as she strummed her guitar, and recited this as a Bob Dylanesque folk song).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the world's greatest relatives:
We love your blog! The picture where you are emotional is the best! You have a terrific collection of snowglobes! Where is one from New York!?!?!? We'll have to find one for you so you can rememeber your original roots. You have an excellent scribe to help you while you create hopefully peaceful sounding music. LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Dear Carlie:

Well, since you asked us to post our favorite christmas story and/or accident, I thought I'd fill you in on one of the more interesting events of my life.

When I was about six, I realized that I was doing all of the housework in our home. I would scrub the floors, wash the clothes, dust, mend, fix, paint...all the work was on my shoulders while my two sisters baked cookies and ate chocolate all day. No matter how hard I tried, they always gave me all the work. Then, one Christmas I got the best thing ever! We were all invited to a party, and of course, I wore thier hand me down clothes while they wore new dresses and shoes. Well, we gathered around the tree, singing carols, and everyone admired my voice. They asked me to sing "Santa Claus is Coming To Town", and my sisters got upset because I was getting the attention. Then...one of my sisters pushed me out of the way, and I fell. As I fell, I knocked over the table that held the christmas cookies my sisters baked! I was so scared. They looked so mean at me! Right then and there, Santa came down the chimney!!! He was sooo early!!! My two sisters started to yell and yell at me, and Santa told them to stop! Right then and there, he gave me a brand new doll, and a candy apple!
That is my story and I'm sticking to it!

Love You!
AP (Aunt Peg)