Thursday, January 3, 2008

2002 Winter Olympics Salt Lake City Snow Globe

Uncle Marty, Aunt Diana, and Nik, sent me a Salt Lake City, 2002 Winter Olympics Snow Globe. It is a collectors item, which is good, because I am a collector. Thank you Uncle Marty, Aunt Di, and Nik, for the way cool snow globe. See you soon. Love, Carlie Rose

Mascots and SLC Skyline


Mascots Skiing


This is a picture of my Uncle Marty, and Nik, at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah. My dad says Nik is now bigger than Uncle Marty. They are coming to see me in May, I think...and Aunt Diana too.

P.S. Here is a picture of the fairy doll Uncle Maaarty, Aunt Diana, and Nik, also sent me. It is very beautiful.

P.S.S My dad's annoyed. He says he is going to have to hang another shelf for my collections.

1 comment:

Caroline Rose said...

I LOVE THIS SNOWGLOBE AND THE FAIRY AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY UNCLE MARTY!!!(: